Has your child received a diagnosis in one, or a combination, of the following categories?
- speech/language disorder (ie: Apraxia)
- social communication disorder/ condition (ie: Autism, Asperger Syndrome, ADD/ADHD)
- genetic/ chromosomal condition
- global developmental disorder/delay
- neurological disorder (ie: sensory processing, Auditory Processing Disorder, Tourette’s Syndrome)
- mobility and muscular disorder (ie: Cerebral Palsy)
- learning disability (ie: Dyslexia, Dysgraphia)
Are you struggling with adapting ideas to the needs of a child who is:
- sensory sensitive?
- hyperactive/ impulsive?
- developmentally delayed?
I help English-speaking families of individuals with special needs who are developmentally at the elementary level:
- get started homeschooling with confidence
- keep motivated throughout the year
- manage homework in the after-school hours (for after-schoolers)
- manage your time, spend quality time on “schooling” as well as on just being a family (and not only on weekends)
- plan the academic year (or just one part of the year)
- set-up an organizational and record-keeping system that you actually stick to
- find, create, and adapt materials and lessons for your child with special needs (even if teaching other children) without losing your mind
- start figuring it out for yourself by giving you the tools you need to think about adaptations
- and so much more… just bring your questions/concerns to the table